Gratitude Dance! Found This Painted That
Thank you for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award that is given to new bloggers. I feel excited, delighted and appreciated that I was chosen to receive this blog award. When I opened my e-mail I felt thrilled, touched and overwhelmed, so now that the award has set in my heart and mind, I shall share it with the bloggers I love.
There are rules to this award and here they are.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog and link back to them in your post.
I received my award from the lovely “Found This Painted That“. Where there is inspiration for ways to decorate your home on a budget, humour and lots of colour.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster blog Award to 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Copy and Past the blog award on your blog.
Note: (These are the “rules” but please feel free to do as you wish. If you have 5 bloggers to nominate instead of 11, and you can only think of 7 random facts about yourself – that’s perfectly fine! )
Questions from Found This Painted That for me to answer.
1. If you were a super hero what would your powers be?
I choose to be a Super Hero of Love! My super power would be to be joyous, grateful for everything, generous, kind and compassionate, so that my spirit is able to generate love for all to witness, absorb and share.
2. What colour is your bedroom?
That is easy, my bedroom is bright light sky blue as it is on the second floor, so it always seems sunny on the inside of my room.
3. What’s your idea of the best gift to give?
The best gift I can give people, is the gift to listen to their hearts, emotions and words, in the hope that each person I meet feels heard, acknowledged and accepted.
4. If you could only choose one, would you be beautiful or smart?
I would choose smart as knowledge is strength. Ever since I was I child being smart was important to my family, as was the skill of reading. So smart seems like the smartest choice for me. :~)
5. What’s the longest amount of time you were away from your home?
When I met my the man who is now my husband, beloved and best friend, we went on a trip that lasted 9 months. We traveled around the Western USA, Vancouver Island, Canada and Mexico. It was a fun way to birth our relationship. That has now been going strong for more than 9 years and 3 months.
6. What do you consider to be the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
The most challenging aspect of my life is the daily mission to master my emotions. As I have come to realize that I am an emotional being, that is capable of thought. So I observe my emotions every moment of the day to make sure my emotions are serving me, helping me to know myself and helping me to share my infinite love with everyone I meet.
7. When are you most creative? A.M or P.M.
I am definitely the most creative in the morning. I love to rise with the sun and go to bed early. :~)
8. Ocean or mountains?
Since you are asking me to choose, I shall choose the ocean as my blood and the ocean have the same amount of salt and I feel refreshed when I am near the wild, ever-changing salt water.
9. Book or computer?
I must confess, I still love to read a real book. Even though I am sure I really spend more time reading on the computer. LOL
10. Dog or cat?
Dog for me as cleaning a cat litter box is just too gross for me. :~)
11. Coffee or tea?
Coffee for me in the morning that is weak, as I put one scoop of coffee in a whole pot of coffee so that I can trickle the caffeine in all morning.
Alright I finished my questions! Woo Hoo!
Now for 11 Random facts about me:
1. I have been eating only organic food since 1994.
2. I burn 100% used french fry oil in my TDI Jetta Station Wagon as a way to support a small business in my town, vote with my dollars for a sustainable world and because when I drive past the bicycles I know it is a bit better for them to breathe than regular diesel would be.
3. Since I was I child it has been my dream to be a writer and I am now fulfilling that dream.
4. Leaving out dairy, gluten and eggs from my diet, keeps my skin beautiful (as when I eat dairy, gluten or eggs I get eczema), my weight at the perfect level and I feel healthy.
5. My goal is to cheer up the planet through my writing, attitude and by being a living example of kindness.
6. I had my first orgasm at the age of 29! Wow, did I need that one! OMG! LOL
7. I quit smoking cigarettes for my 25th Birthday present to me.
8. I did not drink any alcohol from the age of 24 to 33.
9. I finally learned to enjoy an alcoholic drink without then wanting the entire bottle. As in Overeaters Anonymous they do not suggest you quit eating all food, they just help you eat in moderation, that is what I wanted to learn and have learned to do with alcohol, to drink in moderation, because I have conquered my emotional issues, am comfortable in my skin and have learned to love me warts and all.
10. I love to drive, I still even have a license to ride a motorcycle. My father taught me to ride dirt bikes when I was five years old and I still love to feel the wind in my hair and the power between my legs. Yea Haw! :~)
11. When I was nine years old my parents bought a home on 20 acres and I got to have a horse and a dirt bike. What fun that was for me. Gratitude Dance!
My Questions for my nominees:
1. What do you love most about you?
2. What is your favourite gluten-free food?
3. How do you bring calmness to your heart when you are having a stressful moment?
4. What inspires you to write on your blog?
5. What you would do if you knew this was your last day to live?
6. Where is your favourite place to take a walk?
7. What is your favourite dessert, mine is Coconut Bliss Ice Cream?
8. Who inspires you to be your best you?
9. Where is your favourite natural Hot Spring?
10. What is the most inspirational book you have ever read?
11. What do you do to relax and have fun?
Here are my nominees for the Liebster Blog Award!
I appreciate you! I acknowledge your passion for writing and I look forward to reading your answers to my questions, learning about you and encouraging you to write, write, write. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm with me. I Love You!